Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Hey if this board hangs around a while....

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OOOH! Ooooh! Pick mE!

    Ok, ready?

    <font size="8">SWT2K4</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Shypappette's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by *lady vader*:
    i wont allow this to happen if people are unwilling to accomodate baby tees! im not wearing no manly Hanes t-shirt.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">agreed!!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd be all for a T-shirt too...but since I'm one of the few here who'd need a medium, make one in that size too! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    www.cafepress.com specializes in just such projects. decent pricing, good products.

    thats where my TURD hat came from.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Boner, funny you mention that site, I just ordered soemthing offa there to give to someone for her boyfriend's bday... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Dion Bozman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I look hot in baby Ts ... [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]
    d

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Dion Bozman:
    I look hot in baby Ts ... [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]
    d
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not as hot as Bea, though. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Tortricidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by *lady vader*:
    i wont allow this to happen if people are unwilling to accomodate baby tees! im not wearing no manly Hanes t-shirt.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">agreed with LV! we girls may be few on the board, but we don't wanna wear huge t-shirts that'll drown our torsos in too much fabric.

  9. #19
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    cafe press can certainly handle baby-doll t's, small sizes...and yes, even thongs.

  10. #20
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    Now we need a logo.

    I did the cafepress thing, but they wrote me and told me that I had to remove my items. It was Spawn stuff.

    I was surprised at how quick (within a day) they wrote me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •